Operating in the Priestly and Kingly Anointing - with Alex Klimchuk
In this episode Jon and Les will introduce you to another amazing entrepreneurial pastor. Alex Klimchuk and his wife Tanya are the founders and Lead Pastors of New Life Church in Sioux Falls, South Dakota. Alex immigrated to the United States from Ukraine as a boy back in 1990. Having a life-long dream of owning his own business someday, Alex started a tree-trimming company while he was still in his late teen years. That business has grown significantly over the years and is now one of the largest tree trimming operations in the region.
While Alex had a love for the Lord and a desire to serve his church, he also never saw himself in the role of a pastor. Yet, that is exactly what God called him to many years ago. In this interview you will hear Alex unpack how he came to terms with the reality that God had called him to operate in both the priestly and kingly roles. Some of the other highlights of our conversation are:
- Learning to be content in whatever season of church growth God has you in.
- How to develop a team of people around you to allow you to be effective in both business and ministry.
- How to cooperate with the rhythms of ministry and business instead of striving for the allure of “balance.
- Understanding there are so many opportunities for ministry in the marketplace.
- How your church can be positively impacted through your business.
- The importance of regular seasons of rest to stay fresh in both ministry and business.
READY FOR YOUR OWN PROFITABLE BUSINESS?
Join us for our upcoming FREE challenge: 4 Days to a Profitable Business Idea.
Are you trying to figure out where to even start with building a business or creating some side income for your family?
The best place to start is with your own passions and unique abilities.
Our FREE 5-Step Get Started Guide will walk you through the process of determining the best starting point for you AND includes 50+ business ideas.
Developed for pastors by pastors.
PLUS we’ll send you regular emails that will continue to guide your journey as an EntrePastor.
Just tell us where to send your resources:
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.