From Pastor to Ghostwriter (with Kent Sanders)May 20, 2022
In this episode Jon and Les have a conversation with Kent Sanders. A few years ago Kent made a transition out of pastoral ministry and into a full-time career as a ghostwriter. Here are some of the topics Kent shared with us in this interview:
- Many pastors are unaware of how possible and profitable a side hustle as a ghostwriter could be.
- It’s important to have the right mindset around “quitting ministry.”
- It’s also important to have a healthy mindset around the subject of money.
- Kent has found much more opportunity for ministry in the marketplace than he did in traditional pastoral ministry.
- Time management as a pastor with a side hustle.
- Pastors are problem solvers and this is a skill that is very transferable to the marketplace.
In the backstage portion of this episode Kent shares some helpful tips for any pastor who is interested in getting started as a ghostwriter.
WANT TO DIVE DEEPER?
Backstage Pass Holders get behind the scenes content for every podcast episode.
Ready to Start Your EntrePastors Journey?
Our free guide is the perfect place to start and helps you brainstorm all the business options you have before you.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.