Healthy Hustle with Cole and Eva Phillips
In this episode Jon has a conversation with Cole and Eva Phillips. Cole and Eva have served in pastoral ministry for many years now.
At one point along their pastoral journey, they found themselves financially broke and desperate for a better way of funding their lives and ministry.
Today they own and operate several very successful businesses. They have even reached a place where they’ve been able to give their salaries back to the church they serve!
Some of the topics we discussed in this interview are:
- What mindset shift must take place for someone to have permission to be more than just a pastor.
- The book Rich Dad, Poor Dad was an influential resource in Cole and Eva’s journey that helped them move past small-minded ministry and into a more abundant future.
- How they moved from small side hustles to running a seven-figure business.
- How a background in ministry can be a great training ground for work out in the marketplace.
- How to work together with your spouse to build a business and stay healthy in ministry.
- How Eva came to own her mattress-by-appointment store.In the backstage portion of this episode Cole and Eva both share their top tips to a pastor who is just getting started in their own EntrePastor journey. They also talk about how to move forward in entrepreneurship when your spouse is not quite on board or doesn’t share the same passion for it.
In the backstage portion of this episode Cole and Eva both share their top tips to a pastor who is just getting started in their own EntrePastor journey. They also talk about how to move forward in entrepreneurship when your spouse is not quite on board or doesn’t share the same passion for it.
Are you trying to figure out where to even start with building a business or creating some side income for your family?
The best place to start is with your own passions and unique abilities.
Our FREE 5-Step Get Started Guide will walk you through the process of determining the best starting point for you AND includes 50+ business ideas.
Developed for pastors by pastors.
PLUS we’ll send you regular emails that will continue to guide your journey as an EntrePastor.
Just tell us where to send your resources:
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.