Is Ghostwriting a Good Option for Me? With Nick PavlidisSep 16, 2022
In this episode Jon and Les talk with Nick Pavlidis about the world of ghostwriting.
Nick Pavlidis, is a full-time ghostwriter and coach. Before he launched his career as a ghostwriter, Nick spent 13 years practicing law.
Since quitting his last job in the legal industry, he has continued to support his family exclusively from his ghostwriting business.
He’s personally ghostwritten many books—including books that achieved bestselling status on the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, LA Times, Independent Bookstores, Amazon (including the #1 nonfiction eBook on all of Amazon), Barnes & Noble (including the #2 paid eBook on the site) and more.
In our conversation Nick shares his thoughts on the following questions:
- What is ghostwriting?
- What are some of the common misconceptions people have about ghostwriting?
- What are some reasons an author may choose to work with a ghostwriter?
- What is the general process for ghostwriting?
- What is a reasonable pay range I can expect as a ghostwriter?
- Is ghostwriting an legitimate option for a pastor to consider for an additional stream of revenue?
In the backstage portion of this episode Nick talks about the number one mistake most authors make and how a good ghostwriter can help them avoid making that mistake. He also shares how he has become such an “in-demand” ghostwriter in the profession.
WANT TO DIVE DEEPER?
Backstage Pass Holders get behind the scenes content for every podcast episode.
Ready to Start Your EntrePastors Journey?
Our free guide is the perfect place to start and helps you brainstorm all the business options you have before you.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.