Is Ghostwriting a Good Option for Me? With Nick Pavlidis
In this episode Jon and Les talk with Nick Pavlidis about the world of ghostwriting.
Nick Pavlidis, is a full-time ghostwriter and coach. Before he launched his career as a ghostwriter, Nick spent 13 years practicing law.
Since quitting his last job in the legal industry, he has continued to support his family exclusively from his ghostwriting business.
He’s personally ghostwritten many books—including books that achieved bestselling status on the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, LA Times, Independent Bookstores, Amazon (including the #1 nonfiction eBook on all of Amazon), Barnes & Noble (including the #2 paid eBook on the site) and more.
In our conversation Nick shares his thoughts on the following questions:
- What is ghostwriting?
- What are some of the common misconceptions people have about ghostwriting?
- What are some reasons an author may choose to work with a ghostwriter?
- What is the general process for ghostwriting?
- What is a reasonable pay range I can expect as a ghostwriter?
- Is ghostwriting an legitimate option for a pastor to consider for an additional stream of revenue?
In the backstage portion of this episode Nick talks about the number one mistake most authors make and how a good ghostwriter can help them avoid making that mistake. He also shares how he has become such an “in-demand” ghostwriter in the profession.
Register For Our Next FREE 4-Day Challenge!
Our free 4-day challenge is the perfect place to start your EntrePastor journey! We'll equip you with the tools you need to brainstorm and find the business that fits you.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.