Setting Healthy Expectations as an EntrePastor (with Kevin Peyton)
Meet Kevin Peyton. In addition to serving as a pastor, Kevin has been very successful with a few restaurant franchises. He also runs a nonprofit ministry that is making a significant impact in his community and beyond.
In this episode you will hear Kevin talk about:
- How he took a non-traditional route into pastoral ministry.
- How he sets healthy expectations with his church when it comes to his role as their pastor.
- How his nonprofit has grown significantly as a result of the covid pandemic.
- How he manages his time and is able to get so much accomplished as an entrepastor.
- How he identifies as being “addicted to NEXT.” It’s the pull of most entrepreneurs to always be looking for what’s coming next.
In our backstage conversation, Kevin shares some insight into his recommendations regarding starting a nonprofit versus a for-profit business.
Show Notes & Resources:
Are you trying to figure out where to even start with building a business or creating some side income for your family?
The best place to start is with your own passions and unique abilities.
Our FREE 5-Step Get Started Guide will walk you through the process of determining the best starting point for you AND includes 50+ business ideas.
Developed for pastors by pastors.
PLUS we’ll send you regular emails that will continue to guide your journey as an EntrePastor.
Just tell us where to send your resources:
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.