Celebrating 100 Episodes of EntrePastors
We are celebrating 100 episodes of the EntrePastors Podcast! In this special edition episode, Jon and Les both share their top two favorite episodes of the past 100 as well as the episode YOU, our audience, voted as your number one favorite episode. In addition, Jon and Les both share a few of their personal insights and takeaways from their EntrePastor journey thus far.
Jon’s Top 2 Favorite Episodes:
- Episode #20 - I Started a Business and Sent My Kid to College
- Episode #83 - The Pressure Washing Pastor
Les’s Top 2 Favorite Episodes:
Favorite podcast votes from the audience:
- Episode #28: Why Pastors Should Consider Writing a Book
- Episode #2 - Why Being an EntrePastor is a good thing
- Episode #59 - How Do I Pick a Side Hustle That's Guaranteed Not To Fail?
Jon’s Big Takeaways:
- There are many people thriving as EntrePastors!
- Taking action makes things happen. If you don’t like where you’re at…CHANGE it!
Les’s Big Takeaways:
- Go farther faster by investing in yourself
- Find a mentor/coach
Ready to Take Action? Download our free Get Started Guide.
Are you trying to figure out where to even start with building a business or creating some side income for your family?
The best place to start is with your own passions and unique abilities.
Our FREE 5-Step Get Started Guide will walk you through the process of determining the best starting point for you AND includes 50+ business ideas.
Developed for pastors by pastors.
PLUS we’ll send you regular emails that will continue to guide your journey as an EntrePastor.
Just tell us where to send your resources:
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.